Interested in Wrestling...visit http://facebook.com/SmedbergWrestling
Participation in district sports require a current physical:
- 2022-2023 Athletic Forms - Click Here
- 2022-2023 Student Athlete & Parent Handbook - Click Here
- 2022-2023 Middle School Athletic Schedule - Click Here
- Girls Volleyball (Fall)
- 8th Grade Basketball (Winter)
- 7th Grade Basketball (Winter)
- Co-ed Wrestling (Winter)
- Boys Volleyball (Spring)
- Co-ed Track and Field (Spring)
All student athletes must have a completed athletic paperwork prior to trying out and participating in practice/games/competitions. Available in the front office.
Physical MUST be completed May 1, 2022 or later. Physicals completed prior to this date will not be accepted.
- In order to begin tryouts, practices, and/or competitions, student-athletes must have earned a 2.0 on the previous grade of record for 7th and/or 8th grade coursework.
- Completed Athletic Clearance Packet 2022-23 on file with the Athletic Director.
- 2.0 or better for all grades of record and progress report grades
- Satisfactory Citizenship
- Must not be on the No Activities List
- Satisfactory Attendance
- If a student earns less than 2.0 on a Progress Report, the student has one week to become eligible. See Athletic Director for details, if necessary.
ED CODE 221.9For historical information on ED Code 221.9 Athletic Participation Data please click desired year below:
SMS 21-22 Information
SMS 20-21 Information
SMS 19-20 Information
Direction to Delta League Opponents Schools - Click Here
Contact Athletics Director: Bianca Goodson at email@example.com
EGUSD Nondiscrimination PolicyEGUSD shall not discriminate against any pupil based on actual or perceived ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, immigration status, national origin, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, or sexual orientation in the access to student activities.
EGUSD athletics programs are available to all students, free from discrimination. See Title IX information for complaints.